About the company
Our prestigious luxury brands client is a leader in its sector and we are currently looking for a Chinese and English speaking Sales Associate to their Budapest-based store. FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO HIGHLY WELCOME!
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as The Brand ambassador the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
• Serve customers accordingly with selling ceremony
• Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of brand history and heritage
• Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
• Discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products
• Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease
• Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the Company tools (CRM), in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
• Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals, enhancing and developing the business
• Foster open and constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
• Contribute to manage the visual display of the products in accordance with brand visual standards
• Ensure store functional maintenance and appropriate levels of products on the sales floor, in line with Corporate policies and procedures
• Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise
• Follow Company grooming, accordingly with brand standards and policies
• Native level in Chinese
• Fluent in English
• Deep passion for fashion and luxury
• Excellent commercial awareness and customers attitude
• High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
• Team-player mentality
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
• Luxury product knowledge
Location: Budapest, Hungary
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to Piros Molnár, firstname.lastname@example.org . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further job offers please visit www.jobsgarden.hu website.
|[发布：北京时间 2016/5/7 13:25:21]